If you’re interested in joining the Green School community, our Admissions team wants to meet you! Before submitting an application, make sure you have taken the time to explore our site and learn everything you need to know in our Prospective Parents section. Once you feel knowledgeable about our policies and practices, follow the simple steps below to ensure a successful admissions process:
1. Complete our online application.
2. Receive grade placement for your child/children from our Admissions team. Please send the following:
- Pay the application fee (non-refundable)
- Most recent school reports
- Letter of recommendation
- Any records of learning support and/or behavioral issues
- Completed Early Years questionnaire (if applicable)
- A hand-written essay explaining why the applicant would like to be a Green School student (if applicable)
*All High School applicants and English Language Learner applicants in grade 6 and above will be asked to partake in a Skype interview with our Admissions team.
3. If we believe Green School is the right fit for you and your family, you will receive a conditional acceptance letter. To accept, complete and send us the following:
- Pay for registration fee (non-refundable)
- Pay for tuition deposit (refundable)
- Health and liability form and emergency contact information
- Acceptance of code of conduct
- Tuition fee payment policy and payment option
- Additional documents for visa processing
A Skype interview will be scheduled for all other applicants at this time as well.
4. Once payment and documentation have been completed, you will receive an official acceptance letter from our Admissions team and your tuition invoice from our finance team. Welcome to Green School – we can’t wait for you to join us in Bali!